New iPod Shuffle Gets Really Tiny, Loses Control

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lamorpa

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2008
[citation][nom]MafiaAce[/nom]$79 for that garbage?When you can get a 16GB Sansa View for about $60, which has a normal sized color screen and a microsdhc slot that's expandable by up to another 16GB?Once again, no thanks Apple.[/citation]

It's as though you were required to buy it or something. If you don't like it, why would you read the article? Get a life!

SneakySnake

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2009
iTunes is a top class application on OS X. The Windows version is a bloated poorly written crap of an application. Not to mention the fact that you HAVE to use it if you want to use an iPod or iPhone.

I use both on a day to day basis (in my Macbook and Gaming Rig). The OS X version is better but there is really nothing missing from the windows version. I've heard people complain that it uses insane amounts of CPU and RAM, well on mine it uses about 100 MB of RAM and about 3% of my E8400 @ 4 GHz.

and why would you use a different PC for reasons other then charging it up (which you can do just fine without reformatting anything). Your music, videos, etc. are on your computer, don't see whats so bad about syncing the iPhone with that.

magicandy

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2008
[citation][nom]lamorpa[/nom]It's as though you were required to buy it or something. If you don't like it, why would you read the article? Get a life![/citation]

I think he's actually doing a justice for people who buy this an genuinely don't realize how much they're getting ripped off in choosing form over function, which this product epitomizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.