I just bought a Huawei Matebook D 14" AMD (Windows 10 Signature Edition) from Walmart a few days ago and the speakers are very loud and have a static noise. By loud I mean I have the volume set to 10 and under and it still kills my ears (especially with headphones). I tried updating the sound drivers and it says they are up to date. I'm not super computer savvy - any ideas what else I could try?
1. Go to "Control Panel".
2. Click on "Sound".
3. Make sure you are on the "Playback" tab.
4. Click on the device you are trying to fix.
5. Now click the "Configure" button and follow the prompts. (Be sure you also click the "Test" button.)
6. Once that is complete, click the "Properties" button.
7. When you are done with your changes, in "Properties", click "Apply" and then "OK".
8. Then click "OK", again, on the main "Sound window".
Make sure you also click on the "Levels" tab when in the "Properties" screen and make sure they are set to something you like.
Should none of this fix it, then you may want to take it back and have them exchange it for one that is functioning correctly.