New Metal Gear Solid Touch Screens

Status
Not open for further replies.

JumpKickJoe

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2009
Old snake with his CQC skills and IPhone in his pouch along with his cigs and rations calling Otacon....

Snake: "Dammit Otacon, where's the keypad for this thing?"
Doc: "It's a touch screen Snake. Touch the screen for the keys to activate"
Snake: "WTF! Nothing's happening! The colours are all changing when i 'touch' the screen!"
Doc: "Not so hard, Snake. Be gentle"
Snake: "Now there's only smudges and fingerprints all over it! Should've wiped my hands from crawling around so long in the mud before using this thing"

SamanuelMC

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2008
[citation][nom]JumpKickJoe[/nom]Old snake with his CQC skills and IPhone in his pouch along with his cigs and rations calling Otacon....Snake: "Dammit Otacon, where's the keypad for this thing?"Doc: "It's a touch screen Snake. Touch the screen for the keys to activate"Snake: "WTF! Nothing's happening! The colours are all changing when i 'touch' the screen!"Doc: "Not so hard, Snake. Be gentle"Snake: "Now there's only smudges and fingerprints all over it! Should've wiped my hands from crawling around so long in the mud before using this thing"[/citation]

^^

nelson_nel

Distinguished
Feb 4, 2009
[citation][nom]JumpKickJoe[/nom]Old snake with his CQC skills and IPhone in his pouch along with his cigs and rations calling Otacon....Snake: "Dammit Otacon, where's the keypad for this thing?"Doc: "It's a touch screen Snake. Touch the screen for the keys to activate"Snake: "WTF! Nothing's happening! The colours are all changing when i 'touch' the screen!"Doc: "Not so hard, Snake. Be gentle"Snake: "Now there's only smudges and fingerprints all over it! Should've wiped my hands from crawling around so long in the mud before using this thing"[/citation]

lol. too bad MGS is now being exploited and bastardized into all sorts of gimick games now since MGS4 didn't reach anticipated levels on PS3. That's too bad too because really thats PS3's only killer app. Iphone will get a watered down fan disservice

Status
Not open for further replies.