New Samsung on antenna working fine, then one morning I can only get NBC

wickedwitty1

Prominent
Dec 14, 2017
I have a new (2 wks old) Samsung HDTV 55", on antenna with a booster. Worked fine till I turned it off one night and next morning got only NBC. Rescanned channels 15 times so far, turned off unplugged and replugged everything in.

I'm at a loss and can't afford $60 and up for someone to "check it out" Could it be the colder weather here or slight wind with this new Samsung?

Appreciate any help.

Solution
Have you checked the wire connecting the antenna to the TV? Is the TV set for over the air TV?
Weather can affect an external antenna. It can reorient the antenna and break wiring.
Since your antenna has a booster it will have a power supply. Make sure the AC outlet it's plugged into is good. The wall wart itself can go bad too.
Have you checked the wire connecting the antenna to the TV? Is the TV set for over the air TV?
Weather can affect an external antenna. It can reorient the antenna and break wiring.
Since your antenna has a booster it will have a power supply. Make sure the AC outlet it's plugged into is good. The wall wart itself can go bad too.

Solution