Nexus 7 Dock Finally Arrivies in the Google Play Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

sundragon

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2008
Wow, I bought my Nexus 7 in August 2012.

They are finally bringing a dock 7 months after launch? Isn't the next Nexus 7 going to launch in less than a year?

This is not acceptable for a world class company - Samsung, M$, Apple do better.

yaaa4

Honorable
Jun 7, 2012
Wow.. finally
Anyone knows the quality of the DAC in the dock? I'm looking to use my nexus as a "audio player" on my sound system.

notsleep

Distinguished
Jan 19, 2010
sheesh...no extra regular size usb ports? no regular output ports like dvi/hdmi? what's the use of this dock again?

hate machine

Honorable
Jun 14, 2012
[citation][nom]sundragon[/nom]Wow, I bought my Nexus 7 in August 2012.They are finally bringing a dock 7 months after launch? Isn't the next Nexus 7 going to launch in less than a year?This is not acceptable for a world class company - Samsung, M$, Apple do better.[/citation]

Where is the Apple branded dock located at again? Also where is the Microsoft branded dock for any of their tablets?

sundragon

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2008
[citation][nom]hate machine[/nom]Where is the Apple branded dock located at again? Also where is the Microsoft branded dock for any of their tablets?[/citation]

Accessories for each device were ready at launch... Even the ones not ready at launch didn't take 7 months to hit the market.

What makes this more egregious that there's nothing special about this dock, It charges and allows sound out?!

P.S. If the tables were turned you'd be one of the first one's to point out Apple/M$ failing... But The Goog can do no wrong ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.