Nexus 7 Started Selling Out As Of Last Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

And yet I will never see a single person with one of these.

I love how they conveniently neglect to mention numbers. That's because it is far more impressive to say you "sold out" of your initial crop; it's far less impressive when that number is less than 10,000.

But hey, whatever samSTEAL / lameDroid kidz have to tell themselves to pretend their products aren't inferior to Apple's.

G

[citation][nom]nebun[/nom]only 1GB of ram....thanks but no thanks...expensive for mediocre hardware[/citation]

Honestly,they will probably barely break even on these, its COST PRICE! Now go of and try to find another Tablet with the same specs at cost price...idiot!

alexmx

Distinguished
Oct 15, 2009
[citation][nom]nebun[/nom]only 1GB of ram....thanks but no thanks...expensive for mediocre hardware[/citation]

Please do share links for tablets with better specs than the nexus 7 at the same price. Otherwise, stfu

amdwilliam1985

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2006
[citation][nom]darrenbwalsh[/nom]The numbers will come. Ill have mine shortly. Biggest benefit of Nexus 7, no itunes.[/citation]

Totally agree with you, iTunes is developed by the dumbest dumber of this planet. The worst piece of junk in the history of junks.
I got a BS and MS in Computer Science and I still can't figure out how to use it. In Apple's term, I'm either too stupid or I'm using it wrong, sigh...

amdwilliam1985

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2006
[citation][nom]amdwilliam1985[/nom]Totally agree with you, iTunes is developed by the dumbest dumber of this planet. The worst piece of junk in the history of junks.I got a BS and MS in Computer Science and I still can't figure out how to use it. In Apple's term, I'm either too stupid or I'm using it wrong, sigh...[/citation]

ps: I will never touch another piece of "Apple magic" until they get rid of this devil software.

amdwilliam1985

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2006
[citation][nom]Only5kSoldLOL[/nom]And yet I will never see a single person with one of these.I love how they conveniently neglect to mention numbers. That's because it is far more impressive to say you "sold out" of your initial crop; it's far less impressive when that number is less than 10,000.But hey, whatever samSTEAL / lameDroid kidz have to tell themselves to pretend their products aren't inferior to Apple's.[/citation]

Enjoy your life under the dictatorship :)
Some people are born free, others like you are born and destined to be slave under the lord SJ.
I was chained to Apple before with a 3gs, once I tasted the freedom, I'm never going back.
"Give me liberty or give me death." lol

G

1GB Memory is pretty pathetic for the high price..... For the same price I could get a netbook with more memory and continue to play my Farmville!

eddieroolz

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
[citation][nom]moricon[/nom]Honestly,they will probably barely break even on these, its COST PRICE! Now go of and try to find another Tablet with the same specs at cost price...idiot![/citation]

BlackBerry Playbook had 95% of the hardware 2 years ago. Funny eh?

amdwilliam1985

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2006
[citation][nom]eddieroolz[/nom]BlackBerry Playbook had 95% of the hardware 2 years ago. Funny eh?[/citation]

What kind of pot are you smoking?
95% of the hardware? More like 45% of the hardware. (slow cheap dual core versus fast penta-core, 512mb versus 1gb, cheap screen versus great ips and etc.)
And the software on the is night and day. Jelly Bean blows blackberry OS out of water, along with iOS5/6.

Status
Not open for further replies.