NFC connect to Yamaha RX-A2030

Aug 20, 2018
Just bought a bluetooth receiver a NFC (GT BT receiver) and I am trying to connect a pair of Samsung WAM7500 to my Yamaha RX-A2030 AVR so I can create a 5.1 system. The Samsungs are bluetooth and WiFi, I have managed to get my soundbar and the WAM`s working together. But, if I want to watch a powerful film I need back speakers, and I was hoping to use the WAM`s in my HT setup, is this possible??

Solution
You will need to get two bluetooth transmitters (I would get different ones). You won't get left and right speakers even if you get a single transmitter that can pair with two speakers.
Connect one to the right rear surround preamp output and the other to the left. Pair the right speaker to the right transmitter and the left to the other one. You have to set up the receiver so it knows you have surrounds now.
You will need to balance them to the fronts so you will have to use the level adjustment in the receiver and the level control on each speaker. If the receiver level is too high it will overload the input of the transmitter and you will hear nasty distortion. Lower the level in the receiver and raise the level of the speaker to...
You will need to get two bluetooth transmitters (I would get different ones). You won't get left and right speakers even if you get a single transmitter that can pair with two speakers.
Connect one to the right rear surround preamp output and the other to the left. Pair the right speaker to the right transmitter and the left to the other one. You have to set up the receiver so it knows you have surrounds now.
You will need to balance them to the fronts so you will have to use the level adjustment in the receiver and the level control on each speaker. If the receiver level is too high it will overload the input of the transmitter and you will hear nasty distortion. Lower the level in the receiver and raise the level of the speaker to avoid this.

Solution