Nikon Coolpix L330

chrismidd64

Commendable
May 12, 2016
The zoom seems to be stuck in out position ,and a message appears on the screen to remove lens cover and turn camera off.which when i do nothing appears to happen ,can still operate camera to view photos taken but when try to operate shutter warning sign reappears. Please Help

Phillip Corcoran

Splendid
With the camera switched on & the zoom lever held in the non-zoom (wide angle) position, try gently tapping the end-face of the lens inwards with the palm of your hand - - gently does it!

Obviously make sure the battery is well-charged before trying the above as it needs enough power to drive the lens motor.

Phillip Corcoran

Splendid
With the camera switched on & the zoom lever held in the non-zoom (wide angle) position, try gently tapping the end-face of the lens inwards with the palm of your hand - - gently does it!

Obviously make sure the battery is well-charged before trying the above as it needs enough power to drive the lens motor.

chrismidd64

Commendable
May 12, 2016

Hi Philip Thanks for that have tried to no avail,looks like I will have send it back to Nikon.Many thanks for your help.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I Digital Cameras 1
G Digital Cameras 1
R Digital Cameras 1
P Digital Cameras 1
G Digital Cameras 0
J Digital Cameras 1
J Digital Cameras 12
G Digital Cameras 0
C Digital Cameras 6
S Digital Cameras 2
K Digital Cameras 1