Nintendo 2DS Hands-on: Comfier Than it Looks

Status
Not open for further replies.

heero yuy

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2010
comfier than it looks
people say the wiiu game pad looks uncomfortable but its really comfortable
these new nintendo things look a bit weird making people say they look uncomfortable (or go as far as to say they are not comfortable without even ever touching one) but they are really comfy

somebodyspecial

Honorable
Sep 20, 2012
If it doesn't fit in your pocket there's no gain over shield. Buy a FAR more powerful NV Shield device and forget these. Streaming from PC, higher res, all google apps/games (and all the crap being made right now/future) etc etc. The features a Shield device has over these is HUGE and growing every day. Also holding a shield (basically xbox360 gamepad) is far more comfortable for hours over these.

SteelCity1981

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2010
really 130 dollars how long as the 3ds been out for and yet this is a 2ds model and they want 130 bucks? yeah no thank you. I mean cell phones have already surpassed the 3ds hardware performance you would think. that this thing would sell for 49.99 and the 3ds would sell for 79.99 and the 3ds xl would sell for 109.99 by now.

jimmysmitty

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2007

The problem is the games. Shield may be better in some ways but they wont have the games. There is only one game making me even think of getting a 3DS and that's Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds as its a sequel to one of my all time SNES games, a Link to the Past.

That's the catch. The games.

Bloob

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2012
Don't know about 2DS, but Pokemon Y is awesome, so I'd expect them to sell well together. Excuse me, I need to catch me some more pokemon.

LelaRRay

Honorable
Oct 13, 2013
my best friend's aunt makes <$85> an hour on the computer. She has been laid off for ten months but last month her paycheck was <$18433> just working on the computer for a few hours. this content
======================
WWW.Works23.COM
======================

Status
Not open for further replies.