Nintendo 3DS Owner Fought the Law to be First

Status
Not open for further replies.

crinkdude

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2011
it's bin said before bu i'll have to say it too... he was first in line a full five days because launch.

I bet he was happy when he got his black screen of death.

icepick314

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2002
[citation][nom]crinkdude[/nom]I bet he was happy when he got his black screen of death.[/citation]

is that some kind of racist joke?

where are you from? the KKK?

Camikazi

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
[citation][nom]icepick314[/nom]is that some kind of racist joke?where are you from? the KKK?[/citation]
Can't tell if that is sarcasm or not, but Black Screen of Death IS a real thing that is happening to some 3DSs.

crinkdude

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2011
[citation][nom]RipperjackAU[/nom]It's not like he had... I don't know... a JOB to go to! The perks of the unemployed.[/citation]
hahaha yea whats up with that?

bloodlust22

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2008
[citation][nom]RipperjackAU[/nom]It's not like he had... I don't know... a JOB to go to! The perks of the unemployed.[/citation]

Your not kidding. Most likely us tax payers actually paid for this thing for him as well. After words he went to the store to stock up on food with his link card so he could sit on his ass for days end and play with his new toy.

fools79

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2011
Or he work from home or something similar, why is everyone so freaking presumptive about things like that.

jfby

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2010
Am I the only person who noticed his middle name is Triforce? I'm surprised his first name isn't 'Link' or something similar...

jfby

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2010
Hit submit too soon; some people have different priorities. He may have spent a majority of his vacation for the year for this one event. Hope he enjoys it!

wawa sxm

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2010
[citation][nom]bloodlust22[/nom]Your not kidding. Most likely us tax payers actually paid for this thing for him as well. After words he went to the store to stock up on food with his link card so he could sit on his ass for days end and play with his new toy.[/citation]

why isnt he a tax payer? because hes black? i figure u never took an off day in your life cuz someone not working when you are is obviously not paying taxes....its always the worst of people that talk like my taxes pay ur salaries or my taxes that and this......at least this guy is helping the economy by spending. stop hating just because you cant afford a nintendo!

djab

Distinguished
Feb 18, 2009
In some shops in Europe, when you had pre-ordered the 3DS, you were able to get it 2 days before release date (23rd instead of the official 25th here) ... So if it was the same in US he may not be the first to have it there ... well at least the first to have it from the president of Nintendo of America.

Status
Not open for further replies.