Nintendo Brings Wii Mini to the U.S. -- Should You Buy One?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolley74

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2011
1. Design. Many reviews of the Wii Mini say it seems to be made of cheap plastic and lacks the solid feel of the original Wii.

I'm sorry but what? you're not manhandling the thing 24/7, you plug it in and let it sit, why does it matter if it feels cheap when you don't ever really move it

xiinc37

Honorable
Jul 18, 2012
Step 1: Download Dolphin 4.0 for free
Step 2: Retain all the functionality of a launch Wii and Gamecube while also playing being able to play multiplayer GCN games online and rendering everything in HD+
Step 3: Screw Nintendo and their ancient overpriced hardware. Even $100 is too much.

belardo

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2008
This is considered junk... mostly aimed at 3rd world countries. Its not worth it. Its a cheesy design and only looks good from above.. I don't think it includes a Nunchuk. Its not really a mini, as its the same size as a regular Wii. There are plenty of reviews from canada.

What is confusing... is expecting this to play wiiU games... this is a 1year old varient Wii, nothing more.

tului

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2010
The no internet(as such no downloadable NES, SNES games) was the only reason I'd have bought this thing. Of course, in most non 3rd World countries, $30 isn't a big difference either and people who want the online feature and all the rest it enables will gladly pay that difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.