Nintendo Confirms Wii U Still Shipping Holiday 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antimatter79

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2009
I haven't cared for any Nintendo games after SNES, except for Golden Eye 64. I don't know what changed, it just seemed that somehow the games became less engaging. Hopefully the Wii U will, despite my skepticism, be the console that re-positions them as a respectable contender among gamers looking for more than the occasional casual gaming session. One of my sons really wants one so I definitely hope it will be worth the money I will be spending to get it this Christmas.

G

Just compare what we've seen from the Wii U to the Wii. The Wii U is way better than the wii from what I've seen, and I'll definitely be buying one

beardguy

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2010
@Antimatter79

My experience has been totally different. I've had more fun on my Wii than on my 360. New Super Mario Bros, Mario Galaxy 1 & 2, Rayman Origins, Sonic Colors, New Donkey Kong Country, just to name a few. So many good games.

I admit, having kids is a big reason I like the Wii so much. It's awesome to play these games with them ... and reminisce on the classic games from when I was a kid. I think there will be some great games coming out on the Wii U.

alidan

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]beardguy[/nom]$300 or less, and I'll buy one this Christmas.[/citation]
id be willing to get one for 450, if it came with a game, the tablet, a wii motion + with nunchuck, and a wiiu pro.

blubbey

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2010
I may recall a survey saying the most popular price point was ~$300 or so so I suppose we'll see if they listened to the feedback.

Maxor127

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2007
I was on the fence about buying one, but I'm starting to question how fun it will be using a tablet. But the thing that has really put me off is that supposedly the tablet only gets about 5 hours of battery life and using two tablets halves the FPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.