Nintendo Sees Apple as the ''Enemy of the Future''

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

BulkZerker, you're making a very broad generalization. I know of Wii owners that have loads of games. Let's not forget that many of the bigger franchises are available on all 3 systems. My wife has 2 much younger brothers and they have probably 30+ games for the Wii. The reverse is true, too. I know of several "hardcore" gamers who buy the latest Halo/Call of Duty game every 6-12 months and nothing else. Nintendo knows how to make quality software. The main problem is that too much of the software for the Wii is first-party software. If they solve that problem, I don't see any other real issues for them.

liquidchild

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2010
I don't understand the hate for one console or the other? I have all 3 and they both do things well. if i want a game purely for online i go with xbox...if its a "pretty" game i buy it on PS3, if i need to play mario and zelda all day i go to the new wii offerings. If i had to get rid of one, it would be a hard choice, but the xbox has a lot of pc games...so it would prolly be the xbox

Zingam

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2009
I don't get it. How people can play the utterly ugly and stupid games with square sprites produced by Nintendo and other Japanese developers. 20 years ago - OK but now! :O

Status
Not open for further replies.