Solved! No Channels - Help!

Mar 2, 2018
I have a new LG smart tv on which I have no cable, just an antenna and Firestick. Up until a day ago I got about 18 channels, crystal clear, no problem. Now no matter what I do, when I scan for channels I get only 4 (cw channels 18.1, 18.2, 18.3 and 18.4); no abc, nbc, cbs, nothing. I an in an apartment and I have moved the antenna around, no luck. I put it on my tv in the bedroom and it picks up a few more, but I want it on my living room tv -- what can I do? Just weird how it was working so well. Redacted Thanks.

Mod Edit - No personal contact info in public. Use Private Messages

Solution
If your neighbors have an antenna ask if they are having any issues.
It's possible that a new obstruction to those channels is the problem. The transmitter for channel 4 may be located in a different place.
It's also possible that the tuner in your new LG has a problem. Difficult to prove unless you have another TV that you can try in the same location and with the same antenna. If the set is a large one you will have in home warranty service.
If your neighbors have an antenna ask if they are having any issues.
It's possible that a new obstruction to those channels is the problem. The transmitter for channel 4 may be located in a different place.
It's also possible that the tuner in your new LG has a problem. Difficult to prove unless you have another TV that you can try in the same location and with the same antenna. If the set is a large one you will have in home warranty service.

Solution
Mar 2, 2018
Hi and thank you for your response. Both of my TV's are new, one in living room and one in bedroom. I tried the antenna on the TV in the bedroom and I can't get but 4 channels in their as well. This is crazy because just a few days ago I was receiving about 18 channels with good reception in both rooms. Have tried checking with neighbor but she is not home now. She faces a different direction than me however. So I think the new TV is fine. I have moved the antenna around in the living room and got more channels and lost some channels. Been all over the living as far as the antenna will allow me to go (lol). I think I will invest in a new antenna.