No Instructions for Rookies?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shayn_1

Prominent
Aug 8, 2017
Hey, gang. I come to you all for assistance from somebody who admittedly is not a cellphone expert.
My friend and I recently went to the Sprint store locally, and bought a few phones. She got the Samsung S-7, and I got the Samsung J-3. Unfortunately, she is about as phone-literate as I am.
When we got home and opened our respective boxes, we realized that there were absolutely no forms of instructions. No CD, nothing in writing, no flash drive, nothing.
While it wasn't that big of a deal to her, it is a big deal to me. I am the kind of guy who wants to know everything about something that I just bought. In this case, I would like to know what each icon means, what it's capable of doing, how to gain access to different areas of the phone, and those sorts of things.
We did what every other red-blooded American did, and went to Google, but apparently the PDF file is not allowed to be downloaded because of a potential virus issue.
If anybody knows how I can gain access to the PDF file, a CD, or whatever, I would be forever indebted to you.
Thanks in advance for your gracious help.

Regards,

Shayn P.
Houston, TX

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS