No Kidding: Google Hires Goats to Mow, Fertilize Lawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmc4587

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2006
Also...We hope he didn’t have a wife and kid to feed. At least with him at home, they won’t need the nanny anymore. I wonder if I can ram another pun in somewhere. Wouldn't that get your goat?
"

mtyermom

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2007
[citation][nom]Jane McEntegart[/nom]I wonder if I can ram another pun in somewhere.[/citation]

Jane, I don't want you ramming anything in anywhere...

...or do I?

edwilson

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2007
OK, so with the new "job math" is that +201 jobs then subtract the mower guys who are now unemployed? What is the net job creation and/or "saved" with this move. Can we get the goats to pay payroll taxes? Is Jen up to speed on HR compliance? Just kidding of course. :)

computabug

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2009
[citation][nom]JMcEntegart[/nom]Dude, that's pretty scary.[/citation]
Lol!!! Wonder if Jane read that yet. Man her reaction has to be hilarious! :na:

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]computabug[/nom]Lol!!! Wonder if Jane read that yet. Man her reaction has to be hilarious![/citation]

...You just quoted me! My reaction was, "dude, that's pretty scary." :)

afrobacon

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2008
[citation][nom]computabug[/nom]Lol!!! Wonder if Jane read that yet. Man her reaction has to be hilarious![/citation]

I thought JMcEntegart was Jane....

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]ie49589[/nom]Oh my Jane, and just when I was starting to believe that you were improving, you came with this totally useless crap.In fact, when I read the title of the news I said to myself "I bet it was written by Jane." Yep, I was right, but rest assured that I didn't bothered myself reading it, I just came here to confirm my suspicions and to comment on its uselessness.I guess you will remain as a crappy blogger forever.Later.[/citation]

Jeez, just because you weren't hugged enough as a child, doesn't mean you need to waste your time commenting on stuff you obviously hate.

G

Did Google factor in the methane released into the atmosphere by the grazing goats.

computabug

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2009
[citation][nom]JMcEntegart[/nom]...You just quoted me! My reaction was, "dude, that's pretty scary."[/citation]
Ahh, I've gotta read the fine print more often XD

Status
Not open for further replies.