Solved! No shutdown at 0% battery

Jan 2, 2019
Hello!
I recently changed my laptop battery for my ASUS X550JX because I managed to fry the old one. I now face the following problem: after I fully charge my batter (the little led that says the battery is charging turns green) and I turn on the laptop the battery indicator acts all funny and indicates procentages that are totally off. Then the procentage indicated by Windows goes down to 0% and the laptop shuts down - all of this in the span of 5 minutes. After that I turn the laptop back on and I can use it about ONE HOUR AND A HALF (Windows says that it has 0% battery) after wich it turns off again and I cant turn it on again until I start charging it. Any ideas?
I tried all the calibrating by letting it fully charge and discharge and deleting the drivers but it didnt work.

Solution
It is related with hardware. Your battery is original or just a fake one. Because battery percentage is not defined by laptop. Battery send its information about percent and temp and voltage to laptop. If you are using fake battery it is possible that your laptop can't able to understand thay what value to show.

Try to test battery in bios.
Or get original battery if you didnt get it now
May 16, 2018
It is related with hardware. Your battery is original or just a fake one. Because battery percentage is not defined by laptop. Battery send its information about percent and temp and voltage to laptop. If you are using fake battery it is possible that your laptop can't able to understand thay what value to show.

Try to test battery in bios.
Or get original battery if you didnt get it now

Solution