Question No signal from Sony home Theater N9200w

Mar 2, 2020
Hi.I have a Sony Blu-ray N9200W 5:1 Home theatre system. For some reason I only get a "no signal" when I input to the appropriate HDMI that matches on the TV. I can play a DVD but only get the sound through the speakers or even i get tv sound from speakers but no pictures. I can't even get the menu up to the screen .i have tested 4 diffrent hdmi cable and diffrent ports on tv!
Any ideas on a fix? Thanks you.

update the firmware of the TV and the Home theatre

connect the HDMI cable to both HDMI ARC ports (TV and hometheatre)

Which TV is it?

try the lowest resolution:
Touch and hold "play" and "VOL –" on the main unit for more than 5 seconds to reset the video output resolution to the lowest resolution.

eventually have a look at page 68 for more troubleshooting
https://www.sony.com/electronics/support/res/manuals/4485/44858001M.pdf

Mar 2, 2020
yes i have connected to arc ports.
my tv is samsung series 7 4k
it worked for 6 six months normally. suddently for no reason one day i turn tv on and i saw it just doesn't show any pic.
is there a key to reset hometheater?

Mar 2, 2020
my tv is right because i connect laptop, ps4 pro and other things via hdmi to tv!
i can see the tv menu, i can't get any hometheater menu or signal on tv.
is it possible that HTS physically damaged?for example need to change hdmi port on device?
does HTS has any key to factory reset it?by pressing keys?

Last edited:
copy protection HDCP can be the issue

Did you unplug the power of both devices yet?
While unplugged, press the power buttons on the devices for at least 30seconds
after that replug power and try again

Does the HTS show the "HDMI" text on the device?

Mar 2, 2020
id didn't work!
yes it shows. hdmi1 or hdmi2 or TV shows on main panel but no pic on tv
when on tv i press source and choose HTS it blanks for a few second and finally shows no signal

Last edited:
May 23, 2020
Hi.I have a Sony Blu-ray N9200W 5:1 Home theatre system. For some reason I only get a "no signal" when I input to the appropriate HDMI that matches on the TV. I can play a DVD but only get the sound through the speakers or even i get tv sound from speakers but no pictures. I can't even get the menu up to the screen .i have tested 4 diffrent hdmi cable and diffrent ports on tv!
Any ideas on a fix? Thanks you.
I have the same issue! Did you resolve your? I was able to watch my
SONY BDV-N9200WB
for about a week after I bought it second hand. Then suddenly my projector was not able to receive the signal from the HDMI port where
SONY BDV-N9200WB was connected. I even bought brand new HDMI 2.1 (8K) cable. No luck.