noisy usb cable

wizprang

Estimable
Apr 18, 2015
Hi, I dont have the hissy noise problem but a noise that come through the left earphone as you move your head and the usb cable moves over your body. if you run your hand over the cable or just touch it it you can hear it through the speaker. totaly spoils anything you are doing only way to stop it is to sit perficly still without moving. any ideas

Solution
Usually, that problem is not electrical but just the noise of something moving over the cable. Try it with the headphones unplugged. If you still hear it, then there is nothing to be done except to try routing the cable differently. If you don't hear it with the headphones unplugged, we'll try another idea.
Usually, that problem is not electrical but just the noise of something moving over the cable. Try it with the headphones unplugged. If you still hear it, then there is nothing to be done except to try routing the cable differently. If you don't hear it with the headphones unplugged, we'll try another idea.

Solution

wizprang

Estimable
Apr 18, 2015
Hi, Solved. Just feed the cable over the top of the headset and secure. As the puter sits on my right there is nothing for it to catch on. All I have to do know is get the software to install, I have Kraken x61 cooling fitted and I think the software interferes with each other as when I try to install ether software it says it want to uninstall previous drivers and just locks up. Have to use ctr/alt/del to clear. thank you for your quick reply.

TRENDING THREADS