Solved! Nokia 5.1 plus push down problem/ battery icon dubbled

Aug 12, 2019
Hi, I have a problem with the push down or pull down, I don't know the name of the bar that can be dragged down

https://ibb.co/W5FsRbD

Here is the screenshot, as you can see, the battery is duplicated, I tried restarting the phone, but didn't worked

Solution
Try starting the phone in "Safe Mode" and see if it shows in there. If yes, then it is in the OS (the problem) and you need to see about updating (or removing any update) for it.

However, if it doesn't happen in "Safe Mode" then something installed on your phone is likely interfering.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the phone.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.
Aug 12, 2019
So when the bar isn't pulled down it is fine? Then it has to be something within the software. Did this start after an update to either the phone itself, an update to an app or the installation of an app?
This started ~12 hours ago when I woke up, I'm not sure if it's because of an update.
Yes, when it's not pulled down it's fine.

Try starting the phone in "Safe Mode" and see if it shows in there. If yes, then it is in the OS (the problem) and you need to see about updating (or removing any update) for it.

However, if it doesn't happen in "Safe Mode" then something installed on your phone is likely interfering.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Solution
Aug 12, 2019

Sure, I'll try it now

Aug 12, 2019

Done, it seems that not the apps are the problem here, still bugged
https://ibb.co/dgksw4d