Nokia Lumia 820 Thoughts?

DarkCatMusic

Honorable
Aug 5, 2013
Hey, i am thinking about buying the Nokia Lumia 820, it is £105 from where i bought it and i was wondering if anybody had the same phone, the same phone in the Lumia line or knows their stuff about it. Just want to know how the windows os matches to other operating systems, is it easy to use, is it fast and smooth and all those types of questions. If you have any feedback in a way it will be highly apprenticed ;3

Solution
i had it, and was completely unhappy with it. it would freeze if i didn't touch it for a couple hours, preventing me from receiving calls or messages. i upgraded to a 928 and am very happy with it. not a problem to report since i upgraded.

daswilhelm

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2012
i had it, and was completely unhappy with it. it would freeze if i didn't touch it for a couple hours, preventing me from receiving calls or messages. i upgraded to a 928 and am very happy with it. not a problem to report since i upgraded.

Solution

DarkCatMusic

Honorable
Aug 5, 2013

Thanks a lot, it helps, would you recommend anything else in the price range of £120 and lower? I like the xperia range but i can really only get something like a U and my friend has one and i didnt like the feel of it, any other feedback?