NOKIA PUK code

G

I had forgotten my PIN - and therefore that got locked. Now the Nokia phone asks for PUK code. I have taken the SIM out and am using it on a diff phone, it works fine. But how do I get that phone to open up and be usable again? I have found the correct PIN since I write them down somewhere. But have not got the PUK, dont know what that is. I did not set a PUK code for any of my phones. Is there a Nokia default? Can someone help?

mattington

Honorable
Jan 13, 2013
You need to call your cell provider to get the PUK code. I work for a cell provider in Canada and see this error pop up from time to time. Should be simple to get resolved. I believe its a security measure to ensure you're you after the phone got locked from too many wrong PIN attempts.

Hope this helps,

Cheers

bilal tariq

Honorable
Feb 4, 2013
I had forgotten my PIN - and therefore that got locked. Now the Nokia phone asks for PUK code. I have taken the SIM out and am using it on a diff phone, it works fine. But how do I get that phone to open up and be usable again? I have found the correct PIN since I write them down somewhere. But have not got the PUK, dont know what that is. I did not set a PUK code for any of my phones. Is there a Nokia default? Can someone help?