Nokia's New Music Phones: the X3 and X6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pei-chen

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2007
Nokia needs to stop saying Carl Zeiss optics. Carl Zeiss lenses for Nikon cost like $1600 while the small plastic cap they had on the cellphone is like 60¢ and made by Foxconn or other OEM.

ckthecerealkiller

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2008
My wife has the music Xpress and it is an okay phone. The music playback is great, not as snappy as some media players while browsing through music, but great shuffle and some good playlist options.

A few complaints though, speakerphone sucks, battery life goes quickly as the device ages. After 1 year she is lucky to hold a charge for the whole day. The SIM slot is kind of iffy even with a new card. The audio jack is 2.5mm (easily remedied), and texting on the slide out keyboard sucks.

saymi

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2008
I was thinking how Nokia could improve their music phones several months ago. I am using my 5310 for calling and listening music. I am not sure if it is worth to buy one of these phones for a person like me. I am not interested in video playback or internet on a small screen yet. Because mobile services are not still cheap in my country.

I am interested in better music management futures, faster and easier access to my music. Also (this may sound strange) I want to skip music easier when the phone is in my pocket which may not be easy with touch screens.

G

Heyaa.....
No wifi with the s40 serious....its the only thing lackin in this phone...

Status
Not open for further replies.