Question Noob with ceiling speakers

Nov 21, 2020
Please help. I have never seen these type of connections. Can I just use a stereo receiver? They look like rca inputs but with threads

Would help if you listed the model of the speakers or at least a picture of them. You can do a web search for "speaker connectors" and see what matches what you see. Most likely it's just standard speaker connections like this if that is what you mean by "threads". Those can be connected two ways, with bannana plugs or stripped wire through a hole or around the poles of the speaker connection that you will see if lifting up the hex shaped covers.

ba0ecb77-b2ea-4fac-bf8e-938b515b1765.JPG

Nov 21, 2020
Would help if you listed the model of the speakers or at least a picture of them. You can do a web search for "speaker connectors" and see what matches what you see. Most likely it's just standard speaker connections like this if that is what you mean by "threads". Those can be connected two ways, with bannana plugs or stripped wire through a hole or around the poles of the speaker connection that you will see if lifting up the hex shaped covers.

ba0ecb77-b2ea-4fac-bf8e-938b515b1765.JPG
yeah I don’t have those. I’m trying to figure out how to upload a picture here