Norwegians Mistake Russian Missile for UFO

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jednx01

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2008
[citation][nom]ProDigit80[/nom]Russia is secretly testing nukes! :-oLet's get the conspiracy theories running![/citation]
Secretly lol.... As if everybody on the planet doesn't already know that Russia has nukes... rofl

G

People if you don't think aliens exists your a douche seriously.

ossie

Distinguished
Aug 21, 2008
[citation][nom]jalek[/nom]You'd think the Norwegians would be used to seeing Russian missiles flying over by now.[/citation]
Russian test missiles fly from the White Sea to Kamchatka - that's further east.
What's very odd in the images, is that the White Sea is almost 1000km away from the middle-northern part of Norway (where sightings have been reported), over Sweden, Finland and a part of Russia...
Keeping that in mind, and looking at the angular dimensions of the phenomenon, it must be truly gigantic - tens to hundreds km across - eventually another optical phenomenon (Fata Morgana like refraction) could make it apparently bigger (but impossibly to affect half Norway). Unlikely to associate it with a missile test...

zak_mckraken

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2004
Famous last words:

"Oh look, the aliens are coming! Crowd around so we can greet them and befriend them. There it comes... oh crap, it's a missile."

G

attention:there are at this time massive alein motherships out past the moon abt 675.000 miles or so.the aleins are reptilian race...they showed up just after first gulfwar..first they came in to close and landbase space radar picked them up....the ships were so massive you could have seem them in daylight...groundbased space radar picked them up shortly after they got in orbit...this race doesnt know what radar is, so they"re not to smart...HOPEE indians in the year1635 had contact with this race...somewhere in new mexico or arizona i myself have seen a rock with sprial just like this with a reptilian...lizard...be low the sprial..i think there waiting on this 2012 thing..cuz ALL reptiles love water...and the earth has plenty..yall might have heard abt a big lazer shoot out in 1715 over the north anlantic....i think it was these same aleins..but they got there asses shot up by somebody and have to retreat..but they"ll be back..personally i think it was GOD who gaveum ass woppin.we"ll find out soon you can bet on that..

Status
Not open for further replies.