Not sure where this "where you're logged in" tab or button is.

Jordach545

Prominent
Mar 26, 2017
Not sure where this "where you're logged in" tab or button is. My chrome has "settings", advanced, privacy and security, then

darkbreeze

Honorable
Can you please explain your question in a bit more detail. That's pretty vague and honestly I have no idea what you are even talking about. I doubt anybody else does either, so outlining your issue with some specifics would be incredibly helpful.

Also, I've never head of a "where you're logged in" button or tab either, so you might want to expand on that and possibly post some screenshots as well. Here's how:

http://www.tomshardware.com/faq/id-2580030/detailed-instructions-posting-images-tom-hardware.html

darkbreeze

Honorable
Can you please explain your question in a bit more detail. That's pretty vague and honestly I have no idea what you are even talking about. I doubt anybody else does either, so outlining your issue with some specifics would be incredibly helpful.

Also, I've never head of a "where you're logged in" button or tab either, so you might want to expand on that and possibly post some screenshots as well. Here's how:

http://www.tomshardware.com/faq/id-2580030/detailed-instructions-posting-images-tom-hardware.html

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Social Networking 0
J Social Networking 1
W Social Networking 28
S Social Networking 1
Danko74 Social Networking 2
D Social Networking 2
V Social Networking 1
K Social Networking 1
H Social Networking 4
S Social Networking 1
O Social Networking 1