Note8 Please Help

cbrown202

Prominent
Dec 19, 2017
I bought me and my boyfriend a note8 he has found a way to access my phone from his phone. He can lock me out of my phone change the Passover and view info like text and etc. The phone and services are all in my name. How is he doing this so I can either do it also or stop him from doing it? Please Help

Solution
The only way I know of would be to have put some form of spyware on the device. Either that or having installed something physical on the device. The former seems more likely. If he has locked you out of it, we cannot help with that as we cannot prove that you are the owner and that would be bypassing a password/lock code, etc.

Try talking to your carrier/service provider or the manufacturer and they should be able to help you with the issue.

cbrown202

Prominent
Dec 19, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from cbrown202 : "Note8 Open access?"

I bought me & my boyfriend note 8's. He has found a way to go into my phone from his phone and lock me out of my phone as well as access things on my phone. How is he doing this so either I can do it to or so I can stop him from doing it? Please help

The only way I know of would be to have put some form of spyware on the device. Either that or having installed something physical on the device. The former seems more likely. If he has locked you out of it, we cannot help with that as we cannot prove that you are the owner and that would be bypassing a password/lock code, etc.

Try talking to your carrier/service provider or the manufacturer and they should be able to help you with the issue.

Solution