Nothing Downloading on my Android Phone

Jul 7, 2018
Nothing on my Android Phone will download (i.e. Play Store, Planning Center, sometimes browser). I have tried restarting and clearing cache and uninstalling updates and all of the usual stuff. I have a Moto e5 cruise on cricket wireless. Please help!

Jul 7, 2018

Sorry. The play store just says Downloading... for about 6 hours then it sometimes works. Anything else gives a pop-up that says download started then says Queued and never downloads.

That doesn't sound like the phone so much as the connection. Try restarting the phone (turn it completely off and then back on). Then try again. Should that not resolve it, you may want to try connecting via WiFi rather than the phone's data and see if that resolves it. Be sure you turn Data off while trying to do it via a WiFi connection, so it doesn't interfere. That will help you know if it is the data that is the problem. Should it still not work, then you may want to clear out the cache and data for play store (in the phone's settings), again restart the phone and try again.

Jul 7, 2018

Nope. Didn't work.

Jul 7, 2018

All of them. I've reset my phone a couple of times and I couldn't seem to find anything that made downloading stop working. It works for a while then stops. The only think I think it could be is when I enable developer mode. I did this once and it stopped. I don't know if this is coincidence.

Jul 7, 2018

I use USB debugging for reasons and this problem was on my old phone too. I didn't have developer mode on my old phone. It's not the network (it could be the carrier network) and it's not my Google account (I've reset and added a different one and it stopped working at a random time.)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 1
henrytcasey Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
O Android Smartphones 2
H Android Smartphones 1
L Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 2
K Android Smartphones 1