November 5 Hacking Spree Included Anonymous, HTP

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirTrollsALot

Honorable
Aug 14, 2012
Im surprised no Mitt Romney sites have not been hacked, cause if he gets into office I bet a bunch of those Internet Security Bills will get highlighted... FAK THAT!!!

aftcomet

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2010
[citation][nom]SirTrollsALot[/nom]Im surprised no Mitt Romney sites have not been hacked, cause if he gets into office I bet a bunch of those Internet Security Bills will get highlighted... FAK THAT!!![/citation]

I was wondering where that stench was coming from and then I realized the forum troll is out and about.

aftcomet

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2010
[citation][nom]dark_knight33[/nom]Fortunately, in less than 24 hours both of you won't need to waste time writing sad political commentary.[/citation]

I hope they both lose. It's a douchebag vs turd sandwich. Just like every other election, nothing ever changes.

jerm1027

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2011
[citation][nom]aftcomet[/nom]I hope they both lose. It's a douchebag vs turd sandwich. Just like every other election, nothing ever changes.[/citation]
Vote for an independent party then. I'm voting for the Green ticket, Jill Stein and Cheri Honkala.
[citation][nom]abbadon_34[/nom]i wonder how many of those people wearing the masks realize the character is gay?[/citation]
And that matters because...

sa1nt

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2010
[citation][nom]aftcomet[/nom]I hope they both lose. It's a douchebag vs turd sandwich. Just like every other election, nothing ever changes.[/citation]
Bill Clinton was quite good president in my opinion but he got in trouble over a blowjb.On the other hand starting a war is quite normal practice.

ddpruitt

Honorable
Jun 4, 2012
Back on topic.....

I think Anonymous needs to grow up. They started of with a Noble idea but like terrorism it's been corrupted and is beginning to affect people that it shouldn't. It's time someone got serious about going after anonymous and started shutting them down. I can understand (but don't agree with) going after MPAA, RIAA, etc. But when you go after an image hosting site, a website that sells foreign CDs, and similar you're just being a vandal.

clonazepam

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2010
Apple wasn't a target because their equipment and products are impenetrable.

lol idk why but it feels wrong that they were left out jk

Sometime in the future, maybe 14000 street lamps in London will blink to the tune of...

f-14

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2010
these hack FROOBS are so stupid in who they hack, would have been better had they hacked the MPAA and RIAA and completely drained them of funds to deposit on some charity like dr.'s with out borders or operation smile. but NOOOOOoooo they have to be a bunch of worthless FROOBS that just make life worse for the rest of us.

hey anony why not hack a virus maker and kill his destructive criminal thievery? make it so a virus fixes security holes and protects peoples identity!

why not wipe out user data collected by sites that don't have user privacy protection?

oh nooo that's actual work, that actually helps people and makes the world a better place, anon is not for that!

bunch of worthless infantile moronic froobs, the only good hacker is a dead hacker is the motto from now on.

time to bust a cap in pvt. manning and assange's head

Status
Not open for further replies.