Nvidia’s Scary AI Generates Humans That Look 100% Real

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 17, 2018
How about a new John Wayne or Humphrey Bogart movie? If they can create the face, why not also the voice and use it for television and films?

Dec 18, 2018
If I took only the best of illustrations my child drew, not from his imagination, but manipulation of images already existing, copyright, private or otherwise and pawned it off as works of art and genius... I would be committing fraud. When google does it, they are demonstrating potential. One is actual fraud, the other is potential fraud and there is a pattern.

Dec 18, 2018
We must have AI Researcher Corporations, such as NVIDIA -- develop a constitution for AI; much like the constitution for the US. This will describe the rights of AI while embedding safeguards and protections to mankind. The applications and evolution of AI are limitless; and that's the crux of the matter.

Dec 18, 2018
It would be interesting to use parents/grandparents as sources and see how close any of the resulting images appear to the source's children/grandchildren.

Dec 18, 2018
Imagine what the deep state can do with this. They attack a sitting President without evidence, now they can produce it. We get what we vote for.

Dec 18, 2018
"The Running Man" is now reality; you can be charged with murder, robbery, any crime in the world--and they can prove it with video that shows you committing the crime! The only difference is that, unlike in the movie, exculpatory proof will NEVER see the light of day.

Dec 18, 2018
@RLABRUCE yes that's right scary ain't it. And what's worse yet the AI bot algorithms and ADL AIPAC that controls all mainstream and alternative conservative alt right media have determined my wife's previous posts and links are SPAM so she has been BANNED from posting on this website. THEY don't want Americans dumb downed ignorant not knowing the truth so they censor away our 1st Amendment Free Speech Rights. Speaking the truth is now considered HATE SPEECH.

Dec 18, 2018
How convenient - now when a celebrity, politician or anyone else up to no good is accused of misconduct, with photographic evidence, it will be dismissed by saying "oh that's just AI generated, that isn't a real photo of me in that comprising position!" No one can believe their eyes anymore and so how can photos be used as evidence anymore? This World!

Dec 18, 2018
Old News - This tech has been around for almost a decade. Where do you think all the fake bot accounts on Twitter and Facebook get their profile pics from?

Status
Not open for further replies.