NVIDIA 1050 laptop

baniket99

Honorable
Feb 26, 2013
Hey
I was planning to buy a laptop for gaming occasionaly and everyday use
my budget is 50 to 55k
i actually saw the performance of 940mx on my brothers hp laptop and it was lagging excessively
so my question is that right now all the laptops in this range have 940m or mx, should i wait for 2-3 months?? Is there any possibility that 1050 laptops will come in this range?
I live in India
And for reference, the online stores here: flipkart.com , amazon.in , snapdeal.com
Thanks in Advance
PS
It doesnt have to be specifically a gaming laptop a low profile one will do

Saleh_5

Prominent
Mar 6, 2017
Laptop for gaming is a bad idea the keyboard is too small you will need a mouse the hardware is weaker and more expensive than a desktop PC laptops break so fast if you use them a lot. I recommend you get a desktop PC instead of a laptop its a lot more powerful and cheaper specially if you buy a custom one

good luck

baniket99

Honorable
Feb 26, 2013

I actually will be staying at a hostel in some college so i have to buy a laptop only
And i actually prefer gamepad so the keyboard and mouse would be no problem

baniket99

Honorable
Feb 26, 2013

Im not a hardcore gamer just occasionaly so I dont want specificallly designed for gaming, A low profile one will do
and i dont want some crazy fps too
i just am thinking whether it will be wise to buy a 940 m right now or not and if anybody thinks that 1050 will come in my mentioned budget
Also thanks for your gaming laptops links but as you can see im kind of on a tight budget :p