Nvidia Tegra K1 Shield Tablet help

BlastFX

Estimable
Jun 22, 2015
I started to look into mobile gaming. Specifically in the nvidia Shield Tablet (I do not currently own a gaming pc yet) I wanted to know if there was a way to play games like bf3 or bf4 on low settings on the nvidia Shield. I know that there is a way where it ports from a local pc etc. But I do not have one. My question is is it possible to play ps3 class games on the tablet without a pc to port over from. Oh and my internet is not that great so I don't expect anything great from their GRID support.

Solution
Yes there are a few Emulators out for Android to play PS3 games but none of them are Official meaning Recognized by Google for the Play Store. I would imagine there are still legal hurdles to deal with considering the PS3 is not Officially a dead system yet.

delaro

Distinguished
For PS3 games just look for a Emulator, the good ones are not free though. For windows the only thing close that I know of would be Exagear not sure if or how to make it work, most people stream using Spalshtop.

BlastFX

Estimable
Jun 22, 2015
Wait, wait, wait, there are ps3 emulators for Android! I don't mind if its not free but I did not even know that was a thing, care to elaborate please.

delaro

Distinguished
Yes there are a few Emulators out for Android to play PS3 games but none of them are Official meaning Recognized by Google for the Play Store. I would imagine there are still legal hurdles to deal with considering the PS3 is not Officially a dead system yet.

Solution