Obama Conducting Second Google Hangout on Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I would prefer he fix out country, instead of conducting social hangouts.....

susyque747

Honorable
Jan 12, 2013
To be precise; obama is a fascist! 
" A system of government marked by centralization of authority 
under a dictator, stringent socioeconomic controls, suppression of the 
opposition through terror and censorship, and typically a policy of 
belligerent nationalism and racism."

RipperjackAU

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2006
This is not the real Obama... probably some Whitehouse intern, who lost a bet, whom will be at the helm of the chat session.

Unless he is intending to Skype, or in other ways show that it is indeed him, it's ALL A LIE!

G

May I suggest improve the electric grid, install windmills, hydroelectric power generator along the mississippi river and other rivers, solar panels to help reduce gasoline price.

The price of gasoline is not going to go down, but is going up without competition from other source of energy. Do not include nuclear power plants because nuclear power plants use fresh water. Fresh water like fuel is going to be in demand because the population in the planet is escalating out of control. I think there is now 6 billion persons or is the current population 4 billion. In the past, the population probably was 2 billion.

The point is more persons are buying gasoline to power their cars. There are more persons who use gas to cook using their stove and oven. There are more persons who use electricity to power their television, computers, radio, Internet connection, printers, airconditioner, electric heaters, electric washers, electric dishwashers, electric iron, etc.

As you can see the more billions of individuals are added to the population, the more gasoline, gas, electricity are going to be in demand, increase demand. The energy manufacturers are probably producing at the same level. To produce more requires discovery of new source or capital investment to produce more from the same source.

Then there is the conservative mentality that tells or suggests why use every oil resources to drain the oil reserve, no one can have oil in the future.

That is why I suggest increase the energy from renewable source like windmills, solar panels, hydroelectric generators to supplement oil to stabilize oil price. Improving the electric grid and increasing electric cars, electric vans, and electric trucks should also help.

The government should buy electric cars, electric vans, and electric trucks for government use to help the car industries. Electric cars, electric vans, and electric trucks are not a competition to the gasoline cars, gasoline vans, and gasoline trucks, but supplements to help the planet cope with fuel or oil shortage because of increase demand. Think, 3 or 4 billions more persons wanting to use electricity, gasoline, gas, fresh water in the future probably 5 or 10 years from now. I am guessing.

3 or 4 billions more persons born in the future means more agricultural lands are needed to grow more wheat, rice, oats, corn, etc. that requires fresh water. 3 or 4 billions more persons born in the future require fresh water to wash cars, to wash each individual when taking a bath, also, for drinking to quench their thirst.

Oh yes, the rivers and lakes may get drain because of increase demand. If no one notice this yet, may I suggest someone start a public project to create more lakes, rivers to divert snows that melts and rain to these lakes and rivers to increase fresh water supply. You can even make the existing lakes and rivers wider and deeper to increase their fresh water storage ability. Slowing the river flow to the ocean may also help.

I read somewhere on the Internet, an ocean disappeared in Russia. That ocean probably was drain, turn into a desert because of the water demand from growing Russian Cities. That is my guess. Maybe Russia divert the fresh water that comes from snows and rain away from the ocean that disappeared. So when you divert the snows and rain please make sure to study the environmental impact as well.

thecolorblue

Honorable
Jun 5, 2012
[citation][nom]win11220[/nom]I read somewhere on the Internet, an ocean disappeared in Russia. That ocean probably was drain, turn into a desert because of the water demand from growing Russian Cities. That is my guess. Maybe Russia divert the fresh water that comes from snows and rain away from the ocean that disappeared. So when you divert the snows and rain please make sure to study the environmental impact as well.[/citation]
lol. you have enthusiasm... I'll give you that

ven1ger

Honorable
Jul 25, 2012
[citation][nom]classzero[/nom]Can we get a budget it's been over 4 years since we had one.[/citation]

I can guess you watch Fox News.

Silly person, if there was no budget, how is the Federal Government still functioning? The right-wing media has been feeding the idea of no budget, when they are talking about the budget process, that was skipped.

TheGuardian

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2011
[citation][nom]ven1ger[/nom]I can guess you watch Fox News.Silly person, if there was no budget, how is the Federal Government still functioning? The right-wing media has been feeding the idea of no budget, when they are talking about the budget process, that was skipped.[/citation]
I can guess you live under a rock.

The senate has been using continuing resolutions to fund the country. Or in other words, kicking the ball down the court until we hit a hyper-inflation scenario. Obama, or just about anyone else in Washington (on the right and left) don't have the leadership skills, drive, or guts, to do anything serious about our dark financial situation. Without major changes and cuts, America's wealth will fall, and drag the global economy with it. One who ignores this pending disaster is ignorant and part of the problem.

alidan

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]win11220[/nom]May I suggest improve the electric grid, install windmills, hydroelectric power generator along the mississippi river and other rivers, solar panels to help reduce gasoline price.The price of gasoline is not going to go down, but is going up without competition from other source of energy. Do not include nuclear power plants because nuclear power plants use fresh water. Fresh water like fuel is going to be in demand because the population in the planet is escalating out of control. I think there is now 6 billion persons or is the current population 4 billion. In the past, the population probably was 2 billion.The point is more persons are buying gasoline to power their cars. There are more persons who use gas to cook using their stove and oven. There are more persons who use electricity to power their television, computers, radio, Internet connection, printers, airconditioner, electric heaters, electric washers, electric dishwashers, electric iron, etc.As you can see the more billions of individuals are added to the population, the more gasoline, gas, electricity are going to be in demand, increase demand. The energy manufacturers are probably producing at the same level. To produce more requires discovery of new source or capital investment to produce more from the same source. Then there is the conservative mentality that tells or suggests why use every oil resources to drain the oil reserve, no one can have oil in the future.That is why I suggest increase the energy from renewable source like windmills, solar panels, hydroelectric generators to supplement oil to stabilize oil price. Improving the electric grid and increasing electric cars, electric vans, and electric trucks should also help.The government should buy electric cars, electric vans, and electric trucks for government use to help the car industries. Electric cars, electric vans, and electric trucks are not a competition to the gasoline cars, gasoline vans, and gasoline trucks, but supplements to help the planet cope with fuel or oil shortage because of increase demand. Think, 3 or 4 billions more persons wanting to use electricity, gasoline, gas, fresh water in the future probably 5 or 10 years from now. I am guessing.3 or 4 billions more persons born in the future means more agricultural lands are needed to grow more wheat, rice, oats, corn, etc. that requires fresh water. 3 or 4 billions more persons born in the future require fresh water to wash cars, to wash each individual when taking a bath, also, for drinking to quench their thirst.Oh yes, the rivers and lakes may get drain because of increase demand. If no one notice this yet, may I suggest someone start a public project to create more lakes, rivers to divert snows that melts and rain to these lakes and rivers to increase fresh water supply. You can even make the existing lakes and rivers wider and deeper to increase their fresh water storage ability. Slowing the river flow to the ocean may also help.I read somewhere on the Internet, an ocean disappeared in Russia. That ocean probably was drain, turn into a desert because of the water demand from growing Russian Cities. That is my guess. Maybe Russia divert the fresh water that comes from snows and rain away from the ocean that disappeared. So when you divert the snows and rain please make sure to study the environmental impact as well.[/citation]

Freshwater in the United States is never be a problem, we have filters that can make freshwater out of contaminated water our whole country is set up to provide freshwater and is among the world's best from what I remember reading.

Now freshwater for farming that use aquifers, that may be a problem in the future and probably will, but it's not the same kind of stuff we use for nuclear power plants to my recollection.

Now I forget the type of nuclear power plant but it's some kind of cell-based one and if I remember right it for every 27 units it uses it leaves one unit of contaminated material, that is far lower than the other power plants we have currently.

Enough want to talk about windmills solar and hydroelectric the fact of the matter is those forms of power just aren't good enough. The closest one to being good enough is solar power and even that can only really be used in one state reliably. It's still not cost-effective at all.

Now if I'm correct in the United States at least power is a monopoly that's run by the government, or is contracted out from the government and are not allowed to gouge prices. So the very least you can take that out of increased demand stuff. That is in a problem in the United States. Using the Super Bowl was an example, oh no power went out for 30 minutes, it does that every now and then. Power tends to go out when you have a huge event like that it stresses the grid more than any other time, I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often. But that is insane the United States power grid is failing.

The only way that oil is actually going to be something we don't uses if we can make a synthetic replacement for every use that oil currently has. Go ahead take a look at everything that oil is used for new be very surprised gasoline is just it's most common use that people know.

Unless you actually mass-produced electric car it's going to be way too expensive for just government use to the point it's counterproductive. Electric vans are powerful enough to actually serve its purpose as a van same thing with trucks. We need to involve the technology before we can actually implemented and everything, it's why we don't have wind power solar power hydroelectric been the only power source in our country it's not there yet and it's not cost-effective. The electric car kind of is, maintenance wise there's far less points out electric car that fail than on a gas powered car electric cars also run a lot cleaner than gas powered cars and are easier to fix even when they break, the worst part about an electric car is the battery and even back about 10 years ago we had a system with battery set up that would get electric cargo 600 miles on a single charge. But the project was scrapped by car companies because they don't make money and aftermarket parts.

You don't need to wash car with drinkable water, just want to point that out.

Okay with you last two paragraphs I can't tell if you trolling or not, those are two immensely stupid ideas.

I also noticed that nowhere in your comment that you mention anything about public transportation. Instead of relying so much on the individual having cars and transportation of their own have reliable public transportation will be a much better option than just trying to figure out a way to make electric cars more prevalent.

[citation][nom]classzero[/nom]Can we get a budget it's been over 4 years since we had one.[/citation]

Actually it's been over 12 years, the last budget that actually worked was Bill Clinton's.

We want to cut out corporate tax loopholes want to increase the corporate tax rate increases the tax rate on the rich increase the middle tax rate and increase the poor tax rate cut out loopholes for them to weasel out of paying their taxes.

The one also cut out the bloat from the government. Take a look at the fence spending a lot of the contract to have their are no bid meaning they just give it to somebody and there is no "we can do a lower" bidding. That's just one of many areas in the budget that can be cut.

But we should know at this point is, any Republican tax rate, budget does not work, and make no mistake President Obama is in no way a Democrat, he's actually far more conservative than even in the bush was, the only place where he can even claim to be Democrat is in social issues, otherwise he's more right than Bush.

[citation][nom]ven1ger[/nom]I can guess you watch Fox News.Silly person, if there was no budget, how is the Federal Government still functioning? The right-wing media has been feeding the idea of no budget, when they are talking about the budget process, that was skipped.[/citation]

He's talking about how we keep adding more money to the debt instead of coming out with some form of the surplus, how we keep spending and spending even though were in the red and we need to borrow money from other people. We haven't had a working budget for in the last 12 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.