Obama Gives iPod to Queen of England

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Well, seeing he is the president and she is the queen you would have
thought he would have used a little due diligence and asked someone if
she already had an I Pod. DUH!

Maybe he needs a little less tech and a bit more common sense?

Marcus Yam

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2008
[citation][nom]Tim32[/nom]Well, seeing he is the president and she is the queen you would have thought he would have used a little due diligence and asked someone if she already had an I Pod. DUH!Maybe he needs a little less tech and a bit more common sense?[/citation]
I dunno man, that iPod Mini from 2005 isn't keeping up with Queenie E's style. This new one is far more hip, and just what she needs to revitalize the image of the monarchy.

jsloan

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2008
cnn said she already owned an ipod, wow, up to date queen, this one was a special one, had special us music installed. i pay taxes, pres didnt get me one ;-(

Marcus Yam

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2008
[citation][nom]NuclearShadow[/nom]Please tell me this is a April fools joke and not our president actually making a fool out of himself...[/citation]
I believe this is a real story. (Well, not my bits about the Queen and Prince music.)

I think that an iPod loaded with videos and pictures from the Queen's visit is a very thoughtful gift. It shows that Obama's both thoughtful and in touch. Speaking of touch, and iPod Touch would been better for video and photos.

bunnyblaster

Distinguished
Nov 4, 2008
It would make my day if RIAA chooses to investigate this gift giving and claim that the president is infringing on artist rights.

jsloan

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2008
[citation][nom]Tindytim[/nom]I'm hating Obama more and more everyday.[/citation]

just in case, i hope that you dont mind if i forward your posting to the ss, the secret service ;-)

warezme

Distinguished
Dec 18, 2006
[citation][nom]Tindytim[/nom]I'm hating Obama more and more everyday.[/citation]

Must be a republican, I can see how you would find it shocking to see a president that's actually in touch with the world.

Tindytim

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2008
[citation][nom]jsloan[/nom]just in case, i hope that you dont mind if i forward your posting to the ss, the secret service ;-)[/citation]
Oh god no! No! [/sarcasm]

[citation][nom]The_Blood_Raven[/nom]Funny because I'm loving Obama more and more each day![/citation]
Then you don't know ****. Anyone who went with the auto bailout doesn't know ****. Nationalized health care is a bad idea, that only sounds good on the surface.

Tindytim

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2008
[citation][nom]warezme[/nom]Must be a republican, I can see how you would find it shocking to see a president that's actually in touch with the world.[/citation]
Yeah, because if I don't like an extreme democrat like Obama, I must be a Republican. After all, Republican and Democrat are the only 2 options on a single axis political spectrum.

The_Blood_Raven

Distinguished
Jan 2, 2008
Wow you need to get out. Starting a political rant when there was none. I am neither a republican nor a democrat, I am a moderate and I do support Obama. When Chrysler goes under I want you to tell me it was better to my face as millions lose their jobs.

Square_Head

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2006
[citation][nom]The_Blood_Raven[/nom]Wow you need to get out. Starting a political rant when there was none. I am neither a republican nor a democrat, I am a moderate and I do support Obama. [/citation]

Wow, just goes to show that all moderates are democrats. Lol, moderates don't have opinions they agree with both sides. Find a spine

Status
Not open for further replies.