He is extremely smart, for sure. He knows exactly what to do to DESTROY this country. He hates what the USA stands for (not to say he hates the USA), and he believes we need to be cut down to European size.Facts:1. 45% of Americans pay no taxes2. European countries have enormous taxes and weaker economies. They have entitlement programs that Obama can only dream of, but many are cutting them because they are not possible to achieve in reality.3. There is a reason tax cuts don't need to necessarily be funded. Reagan proved that when you cut taxes, government receipts GO UP. Increasing taxes on the wealthy only forces them to sit on their money and/or find more ways to avoid paying taxes (there are very legal ways of doing this). Taxing businesses is stupid to begin because you cannot tax a business at all... the cost is just passed on to consumers anyway. That's why the Fair tax makes so much sense, but people like Obama would never give up the punitive power in our 17,000 page tax code.4. Given the ramifications of raising/lowering taxes in 3, Obama has implemented spending programs with no hopes of paying for them.5. Obama didn't get us in to a "protracted war"? He has had no plan on how to handle it from the beginning. The great leader who got the Nobel Peace Prize is out bombing a sovereign nation. GASP. Do you realize that with both Iraq and Afghanistan, there were coalitions and UN statements in support of it? 6. Obama certainly has added jobs to the economy, the majority in the form of Federal government jobs. He has done very little for the private sector, but what does he care about that?7. Obama certainly has decreased unemployment, but have you ever heard of UNDERemployment? Look it up and see where we stand. The economy is getting WORSE.8. Obama is intentionally choking our energy supply. The EPA has forced Shell (I think) to stop drilling in Alaska and arbitrarily stopped all drilling activity in the Gulf following the accident, without plausible cause. This cost the region a number of jobs and economic activity. They have given ONE new drilling permit off the coast (I think...), yet complains about how GREED and PEOPLE WORKING THE SYSTEM are to blame for high oil prices... HA. The silly idea of green energy being a viable solution now is a complete sham, and he knows it.9. As for the national debt, here's a nice little analogy: http
1) Point number 1, 70% of corporations pay no taxes, 2, to pay no taxes at all you have to have such little income that it's trivial for those poor you think are leaching off of you, which they aren't, they have so little income they make no difference, as I explained a 3% increase for in taxes on the top 2% equates to $700 billion in additional taxes, increase of 3% on other 98% amounts to $200 billion, why because the average joe including yourself don't make squat, compared to the wealthy. In addition, you are another ignorant American, The European Union is now the world's largest economy, ahead of the US, and if your so confident their economies are worse, well, check out the dollar vs the Euro, or the dollar vs the Pound, it's much weaker than both. Obama's point was common sense math, it's just dumb to raise taxes on the middle or even uppper middle class, however, it's sond business to raise it on that top 2% because they can easily afford and absorb the cost, also, if you want to talk about where your tax dollars are spent, 4 things account for almost 70% , #1 military which is well over 30% in times of peace and pproaches 50% of $3 trillion budget during the last 10 years of war, think about that, we spend more on military than the rest of the world combined. And guess what we ain't found Osama, that nuclear sub didn't tell us where he was at. #2 Social Security, ... no who get's social security old white people and anyone else who has worked and paid into the system, #3 Medicaid and Medicare, again you had to have worked and paid into Medicaid and Medicare. #4 Debt on interest, so, .... what do you think I care the person who makes $5000 a year isn't taxed heavily, let's see they pay taxes on goods and anything they buy, so no one get's off scott free. And bottom line it's 98% of the people that drive the economy by consuming, 1 rich person, can't buy that many rolls of toilet paper. Our economy is driven by consumption, and that's been proven, trickle down economics is a complete disaster, not my opinion, but a proven failure. Furthermore, you aren't anywhere near the top 2% why do you care? And your stat is complete farse, because, we on' thave 45% unemployment, we have good job Obama down to 9% from 14% at it's peak, so, it's impossible that 45% of the country doesn't pay taxes, you got a job, it's taxed period.
2) See point 1, again, wrong actually the European Union has the largest economy in the world, there are countries that have faltered I.e. Greece, Ireland, and Spain, and much of it can be traced to buying bad securities from US firms like Goldman Sach's during the "Wall Street Let's ***k everyone cause people like you believe corporations are here to help you." era. While many European countries have high income taxes,relative, the US has comparable taxes when we factor in all of our taxation, there economies have much more stringent rules on lending and banking and policing of corporations, who ultimately are the ones that tear down an economy, WAR and corporations, 1930's it was the banking industry, 1980's S&L crisis again the banking industry, 2000's mortgage backed securties and credit swaps, again the banking industry it's a recurring theme. Go learn something and then talk to me.
3) Incorrect, on Reagan, again, go learn your history, Reagan started his a presidency with a recession, and ended his presidency with a recession, and in fact, his trickle down economics were a complete disaster, and why he raised taxes 6 times after that first disaster cut, and why GW Bush Sr, had to again raise taxes, and low and behold we get an economic boom under clinton, oh ... and the 40's, 50's,60's,taxes were much much much higher than they are to today the top income bracket was 90% of course, actually everyones taxes are the same, it's just different amounts are taxed and different rates, whether you are you are amillionaire or the average joe, your first $100,000 is all taxed the same, it's the millionaires income above say >$10 million which would incur that 90% tax bracket during the 50's,, so, the point everyone actually pays the same it's not as though all your income is taxed at a higher rate. Finally, using facts and not my opinion, tax cuts for the wealthy has proven to do absolutely nothing, it's tax cuts for the average and poor which makes the difference because then they have more disposable income to buy goods, not my opinion, but fact.
4) Obama has not introduced any spending programs another fallacy or just straight up lie, Mr. Beck, Obama used both Bailut funds that were seeded under Bush, and a 2nd round of "bailout" funds, to fund "tax cuts" to the middle class in fact the largest in history, as well as procur contracts for tangible things like road construction , building construction, etc ... that goes to businesses why do you think the economy has added jobs 13 months straight and ended the recession in 9 months under him. That's where the funds went, to grow the economy, this non-sense about programs to spend is just dumb, no new programs have been introduced under Obama, now, if you want to argue about say the Endowment for the national ARts, which recieves approximately .00005% I mean 5e-10 of the budget, it's not a new program it's been around decades.
5) I could care less about whether Iraq and Afghanistan were "coalitions", Libya is a coallition, Iraq and Afghanistan at the end of the day were funded by the US, period. I don't see US troops on the ground in Libya I do see the french, british, and others. That's a coalition.I mean telling Botswana if you don't send 5 troops or we will stop funding you, doesn't ccount as a coalition.
6) YOu are just wrong here, I don't want to even bother responding.
7) Irrelevant, given the toughest economic task in the last 90 years, much worse than Reagan, he did wonderful, and he turned it around in less time than it took Reagan, what's your point?
8) Talk to me about facts, don't talk to me, about your opinion. Give me facts, hard facts, numbers, like we produce less energy today than we did under Bush or something, give me a real fact. Otherwise, you are just talking to hear yourself talk.
9) Yawn, again, the GOP strategy of just making non-sensical comments. Give me facts, scare tactics, dooms day, etc ... all that ....t don't work with me, I have mind.
Dude, if you want to come debate me, do me a favor, and come armed with common sense, some reading materials, some history, and alot of time, otherwise, step to left of the stage and go deal with the other people who believe that Obama is not American. I mean if this your biggest strategy to try and discredit him, he's done his job. Good luck.