Ok my problem here is that I've seen tutorials on youtube for how to move apps from internal storage to sd card but if I try i

Solution
Well, you can old actually do that if either it is an app that is set up so it can run from a SD card, or your phone allows for making the card "Internal" storage rather than the normal "External". The only Android version, at preset, that allows for this, however, is "Marshmallow". Prior versions do not. So if your device is running anything other than "Marshmallow" then that is why you can't.

There are also some manufacturers that have restricted the ability to do it on their devices, even if you are running the right Android version.

If you are running "Marshmallow" then you need to start with a blank SD card (because when it is made "Internal" it will format and encrypt the card to work with only that device, so anything on it...
Well, you can old actually do that if either it is an app that is set up so it can run from a SD card, or your phone allows for making the card "Internal" storage rather than the normal "External". The only Android version, at preset, that allows for this, however, is "Marshmallow". Prior versions do not. So if your device is running anything other than "Marshmallow" then that is why you can't.

There are also some manufacturers that have restricted the ability to do it on their devices, even if you are running the right Android version.

If you are running "Marshmallow" then you need to start with a blank SD card (because when it is made "Internal" it will format and encrypt the card to work with only that device, so anything on it would be wiped.)

Solution