Old Home Theater System with Smart TV

jordanpayday

Prominent
Dec 9, 2017
I have a Nakamichi SoundSpace 10 Home theater system and an Aquos Sharp 4K Tv and am wondering how to have the TV audio play through the home theater system.

jordanpayday

Prominent
Dec 9, 2017

Digital Inputs for the home theater read: Coaxial 1,coaxial 2, optical 1, optical 2,
There is also a Y,CB,CA
As for the tv: there is a Video 1 with three component cable, Video 2 with three component cable, a Y,CB,CA, and a 3.5 mm stereo.
As of right now I have the Y CB CA connected on both as stated in the manual. When I switch to that input on my tv, the home theater pops up and I can play cds and play the radio.
I want the home theater to be played when I am watching Hulu or Netflix or a dvd from my blu ray player.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bonesaw Audio 1
H Audio 3
Praecox420 Audio 3
C Audio 2
L Audio 4
C Audio 3
Pinesin Audio 2
E Audio 4
A Audio 1
T Audio 3
V Audio 1
K Audio 2
B Audio 2
A Audio 3
R Audio 1
E Audio 1
C Audio 1
L Audio 1
A Audio 4
C Audio 1
Similar threads
Question What exactly are the advantages of using a home theater system with receiver over optical/speakers?
Question Mixing high-end tower speakers & sub for theater system
Question Home Theater System as a Speaker for my PC
Question Are there sound bars I can use as left, center, right speakers for my home theater system?
Question Do I connect my Home theater system to the sat receiver as well at the tv?
Question Is it feasible to have a home theater system with the soundbar as the only front speaker?
Question Hooking up pc to home theater system
Question Using old DAV-TZ210 home theater system as speakers for TV
Question How to Hook Up Taotronics Bluetooth Transmitter with Home Theater System
Home theater system
I am trying to connect a home theater system and an external reciever also (to get more blast) what device can I get?
Solved! I have a brand new onkyo home theater system and I can't get the center and the sub and 2 of the surround speakers to work
Roku TV Streaming Audio issued with Sony Blu-ray Home theater system
How can i connect the rca dvd home theater system to amazon firestick tv?
Home theater system
Connect my LG blueray DVD home theater system and my insignia soundbar with my Vizio D series smart TV
Integrating Samsung Smart TV, turntable and (older) Teac receiver with Bose Acoustimass 15 II Home Theater System
I have an LG55LA9650 smart TV hooked up to a Bose 3-2-1 home theater system. Playing movies or watching regular TV the audio w
Can I use RCA AV cables to connect my home theater system to my new LG LED smart tv or do I have to use Optical audio output?
how to play a DVD on a smart TVs with a theater system connected

ASK THE COMMUNITY