Old kenwood receiver to ATS TV

Would like to help but without model numbers there is no way we can know what connections you have available on the TV or receiver.
In general if the TV has a headphone or analog audio out connect that to any RCA input on the TV.
If the TV has optical or coax digital audio out and the receiver doesn't have the matching input you would need to convert say optical to RCA analog audio.

Would like to help but without model numbers there is no way we can know what connections you have available on the TV or receiver.
In general if the TV has a headphone or analog audio out connect that to any RCA input on the TV.
If the TV has optical or coax digital audio out and the receiver doesn't have the matching input you would need to convert say optical to RCA analog audio.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Audio 3
bluebadger12 Audio 1
P Audio 1
J Audio 2
R Audio 1
V Audio 2
J Audio 5
Z Audio 4
C Audio 5
S Audio 1
E Audio 1
N Audio 1
B Audio 1
K Audio 1
N Audio 1
C Audio 3
M Audio 8
H Audio 1
A Audio 5
spray2000 Audio 14
Similar threads
Question Would a Kenwood receiver KR-4400 work with a pair of Bose 301 series ll speakers?
Question Can a Graphic Equalizer be used with a Receiver?
Sony STR-350Z Receiver only playing one speaker
Solved! How to connect older Kenwood model 104 AR AM FM receiver to new Samsung 7 series UHD TV
How can I hook up my Panasonic TV 2011 series to my Kenwood receiver
How do i hook up a kenwood AV surround receiver to hauss speaker sytem
I have a Pioneer VSX-D608 receiver and a Kenwood W8040 Cassette Player and when i connect the two using the rj45 connectors I
Subwoofer issue on new Surround Receiver
Connecting 2 receivers together Sony sdrdh770 and kenwood vr6060
How do I connect my Kenwood KR V5090 receiver to my samsung smart tv?
How to adapt old Kenwood receiver to accept blutooth?
How to connect Kenwood surround receiver 107vr to LG tv BM-LDS201
I have a Kenwood v6070 receiver and I want to hook up my Element 32 inch flat screen TV to it but I seem to have to use the di
How do i connect new samsung smart tv to old kenwood receiver
How do I connect Samsung wireless speakers with Bluetooth to my xfinity cablebox, Pioneer receiver,Kenwood CD player,Samsung B
How do I connect my Samsung led smart tv model 5205 to Kenwood vr-7080 receiver for surround sound?
How to connect older Kenwood a/v receiver 5.1 surround sound system with no hdmi or optical audio inputs, only has RCA connect
are there any kenwood hdmi compatible receivers
How do I connect my old kenwood receiver to newer vizio
Help with receiver

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS