On June 21 we took 30-40 photos on a trip. The next day we found them on our laptop Google photos as per normal. Now only abou

Solution
Your message is missing part it seems. Are you having trouble finding some of the photos? That is what it looks like the message subject says. Or are you just missing some from the laptop and want to resend to it?

If you are missing some period (from everywhere) that would require trying some recovery software. And then it is not guaranteed to work.

If you are trying to just move some photos over that didn't seem to move originally, then your best bet is to do it by connecting via USB from the phone to the laptop. Google Photos is great and all, and can be very handy, but I have often run into people losing images. Either through not correctly sending/uploading them, or through errors in the sites transfer and storage.

If the latter...
Your message is missing part it seems. Are you having trouble finding some of the photos? That is what it looks like the message subject says. Or are you just missing some from the laptop and want to resend to it?

If you are missing some period (from everywhere) that would require trying some recovery software. And then it is not guaranteed to work.

If you are trying to just move some photos over that didn't seem to move originally, then your best bet is to do it by connecting via USB from the phone to the laptop. Google Photos is great and all, and can be very handy, but I have often run into people losing images. Either through not correctly sending/uploading them, or through errors in the sites transfer and storage.

If the latter is what you need, I would really suggest trying to transfer them via USB this time.

Solution

Lewsawduster

Commendable
Jun 23, 2016

Lewsawduster

Commendable
Jun 23, 2016
Never had this happen before. About 30 of the original 40 photos on June 21 are missing. They are still on my phone. Just don't know how to upload them. They always just automatically appear on laptop Google photos.
Thanks.

Lewsawduster

Commendable
Jun 23, 2016