Solved! On my old deactivated phone phone how can I transfer my photos to my new Huawei phone ?

hang-the-9

Titan
Depends on the old phone. If it has WiFi, just connect to that and copy or sync the files to cloud storage. Or copy the files to an SD card and then copy them back to the phone. Really you should have backups of your files, what if that old phone was damaged and not just deactivated? Backups are easy, getting files from broken things is not.

hang-the-9

Titan
Depends on the old phone. If it has WiFi, just connect to that and copy or sync the files to cloud storage. Or copy the files to an SD card and then copy them back to the phone. Really you should have backups of your files, what if that old phone was damaged and not just deactivated? Backups are easy, getting files from broken things is not.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Cell Phone General Discussion 1
T Cell Phone General Discussion 1
T Cell Phone General Discussion 1
A Cell Phone General Discussion 1
H Cell Phone General Discussion 1
B Cell Phone General Discussion 5
R Cell Phone General Discussion 1
S Cell Phone General Discussion 3
S Cell Phone General Discussion 1
W Cell Phone General Discussion 1
A Cell Phone General Discussion 1