gab_th

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2010
My problem is that some movies never finish loading. It usually stops near the end of it. I chech the information of the video and just at the moment the information window opens, it says it's loading at 400 kb/second or something like that very high, and then it lowers to zero, then maybe 20, and then back to zero and stays there. I close the info tab in the hope it will go up again, but it just doesn't load anymore. I've already set the cache space to 1 GB, and I erase all the cache before starting to load the movie, but nothing works. Any help will be appreciated.

Solution

I've never used bayfiles, but since it seems intermittent, I'm guessing this may be normal network congestion. If it runs better at odd hours of the day, then most likely congestion. I usually get better speeds during work hours and during the middle of the night. Evenings seem to be the worse.

gab_th

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2010
The site is called Bayfiles. And also the problem seems to be solved, but I have no idea if it can happen again or what was the cause. It has happened like 4 times.

wombat_tg

Distinguished
Nov 26, 2010

Questionably legit service providing questionable quality.... nothing to see here.

gab_th

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2010

If you have nothing to help with, then don't reply, asshole. No one cares about your opinions.

Hawkeye22

Distinguished

I've never used bayfiles, but since it seems intermittent, I'm guessing this may be normal network congestion. If it runs better at odd hours of the day, then most likely congestion. I usually get better speeds during work hours and during the middle of the night. Evenings seem to be the worse.

Solution

gab_th

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2010

That's probably it. Anyways it's working fine now but thanks.