News OpenAI Sora given to filmmakers for first time — here’s 7 of the best videos they created

Fox Tread3

Great
Jun 19, 2023
March 26, 2024 - I think that it's pretty obvious that OpenAI will impact producing video content the way cell phones and social media changed society. I started watching a Resident Evil movie, and it took me a minute or so to realize that I was watching an almost photorealistic animated production. OpenAI will definitely impact film making. It will eliminate a lot of behind the scenes jobs in the entertainment industry. However, more people will be able to create video content. It will reduce the use of Hollywood "stars" with multimillion dollar salaries, many of whom seem to be in almost every film and TV production. Also it will end the dominance of Hollywood production companies in the entertainment industry. Small production companies all over the world will be able to make amazing content. Some productions may still have a political and/or social agenda, but more views will be expressed. Thus making the entertainment industry more democratic overall. I welcome our new OpenAI Overlords.:blush: