shanesolo

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2008
I'm trying to find info on an Oram Aces console form the mid 80's. I've seen other posts here by John Oram, and I was wondering if he could tell me a little more about about it. Can't find any info on it anywhere perhaps it was a prototype. Any info would be appreciated.

G

I'm not familiar with that particular board but you can contact Oram directly and somebody there should be able to assist you with any information that you need. The company website is www.oram.co.uk and their e-mail for your inquiry is info@oram.co.uk

I owned an Oram board BEQ32 and was very pleased with the quality of the gear. I am posting below my current experiences after I contacted John Oram directly to begin working with him after we met last year at the NAMM show in Los Angeles, CA.

Below is my current situation after dealing with him for some months now:
John Oram has had $25,000 of mine since February 2010. As of this posting, I have received no gear from him. I was buying into his line of rack gear and a console with the intention of resale. I was waiting for the gear when I received an email stating that they would only be sending about 25% of the gear we had agreed upon. Mr. Oram then claimed we had a misunderstanding about the deal, even though I have the deal we made in writing. The Oram Professional Audio company will not let me purchase the gear I want from them and are trying to stick me with a console I do not want. John Oram's company will not send me a refund of my money as well. So, John Oram will not work a deal with me to get gear that I want and will not give me my money back. This has been going on now for 8 months. This has been my experience with ORAM ! You would think when dealing with a company that you as the customer could purchase the gear you wanted. You would also hope if there was a misunderstanding between you and a company as Mr. Oram Claims happened, that you could get a refund of your money. Caveat Emptor!

cody11

Distinguished
Aug 31, 2011
John Oram Still has my $25,000 dollars and will not respond to any attempt to resolve this. I have not heard from him in over 8 Months. Is this theft? It has been almost Two years that he has had my Money! Please be careful. I have been Scammed out Of $25,000.