Override an unauthorized factory reset for samsung galaxy 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly_73

Prominent
May 12, 2017
My boyfriend gave me a phone from his ex and they shared a plan but recently got separate accounts and now that she got an i phone he got the phone back that he bought when they were together but she is vindictive and reported the phone stolen so he can't activate or reset the phone to use.

jlcato43

Prominent
Nov 30, 2017

jlcato43

Prominent
Nov 30, 2017
If you’re still interested I had the same problem with a Samsung tablet I purchased online when I came upon your post. I tried everything every one said nothing worked but I had a Bluetooth keyboard that I connected to the tablet and was able to get my email to show up and I just kept fooling with it until I was able to access the tablet through my google email account and was able to change the security settings so that now I’m under the owner/ administrators account. If I can get into the new Samsung galaxy E 8 notebook using only a Bluetooth keyboard anybody can. I still have to call my adult children to help me with my iPhone most of the time. Determination will carry you far, i refuse to be ripped off.

Status
Not open for further replies.