Solved! Paid antivirus advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 24, 2021
Hi guys. I work on my PC and laptop for almost 10-12 hours a day but unluckily I’m not majoring in IT so I don’t know about those antivirus software well. Hence, can someone recommend an excellent antivirus for me? I’d rather pay to be more assured. Thanks in advance.

mrmike16

Honorable
Everyone has their preferences. I personally don't think the average user needs to pay for an antivirus. Here's a Tom's Guide article on the matter: Do You Really Need to Pay for Anti-Virus Software? | Tom's Guide (tomsguide.com)

My personal preference is either the now built-in Windows Defender or Avast, while scanning periodically with MalwareBytes/SuperAntiSpyware to catch all of the spyware and/or malware the antivirus may have missed.

Solution

mrmike16

Honorable
Hi,
well yes Antivirus software is a must for are pc & laptops. Well there are alot of antivirus software which you can install and you use in your system to keep your system safe from virus and malware attack.

Well I am using systweak antivirus software you can also try this software as well. The software is working good for me and overall it a good antivirus software.

Well you can try this software.
I would avoid that software, from what I just read about it (I have never heard of Systweak until now) - https://sensorstechforum.com/systweak-pup-virus-remove/

Status
Not open for further replies.