Palm Eos to Hit AT&T This Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

theuerkorn

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2009
I like the thin design, but screen is a bit small. I guess the keyboard is probably similar in usability as the Treo's. Overall not bad.

G

ATT + anyone with cloning device= bummer.
Search att site thouroughly and you will hopefully find the page explaining how any law abiding or should i say, well any entity can access your phone at their leisure without permission, cops, neighbors, stalkers, you name it. They allow this, even if the card is locked there are ports always open for the intrusive of us out there. I am very dissapointed. ATT has neglected me and my safety as well as my finances by allowing my phone to be abused. Just be safe if you buy att and have ever had any problems with anyone who has any power with their small weeeweee.

bliq

Distinguished
Jun 29, 2006
[citation][nom]mcgrathmarkp[/nom]ATT + anyone with cloning device= bummer.Search att site thouroughly and you will hopefully find the page explaining how any law abiding or should i say, well any entity can access your phone at their leisure without permission, cops, neighbors, stalkers, you name it. They allow this, even if the card is locked there are ports always open for the intrusive of us out there. I am very dissapointed. ATT has neglected me and my safety as well as my finances by allowing my phone to be abused. Just be safe if you buy att and have ever had any problems with anyone who has any power with their small weeeweee.[/citation]

Do you honestly think AT&T is the only one that has this? EVERY and I mean EVERY carrier, and almost every communications company operating in the US has this as a formalized capability even though many deny it. If it comes to a subpoena and national security or something, they will all sing like birds.

Oakley707

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2008
Do you honestly think AT&T is the only one that has this? EVERY and I mean EVERY carrier, and almost every communications company operating in the US has this as a formalized capability even though many deny it. If it comes to a subpoena and national security or something, they will all sing like birds.

^+1

Status
Not open for further replies.