Question Panasonic (TH50PV600M) won`t start, red blinks once then green blinks three times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nobelove

Estimable
Jan 18, 2020
I have Panasonic (TH50PV600M) TH50PX600U, The TV won`t start, when power on I get red lights blinking (one time) and then followed by green lights blinking (three time) then the TV just shuts down and start again to do the same sequence in a loop, which board do I need to replace?

Last edited:
Try unplugging the power from the TV, then press the power button at the TV for about 30seconds. After that, try powering on

Did you try this (from another forum):
switching off the TV for 1 minute (at the TV). Then on the side of the TV, holding the down arrow button and pushing and holding the on/off switch until the TV light blinks green, keep holding it until the TV comes on. This was about 30 seconds

Reactions: Nobelove

Nobelove

Estimable
Jan 18, 2020
Thanks for your feed back, I have already tried all these tips many times with no luck at all :(

What's killing me, the TV not showing any red blinking code to determine the board that causing the problem.

Nobelove

Estimable
Jan 18, 2020
Thank you helpstar for the great support, I am not sure what board is causing this issue since (I am NOT getting any error code), so I have placed an order for the d-board hoping that would be the salvation for this dilemma.

Nobelove

Estimable
Jan 18, 2020
(Video Link)

Here is the video ,,,, as you can see I get red lights blinking (one time) and then followed by green lights blinking (three time) then the TV just shuts down and start again to do the same sequence in a loop, NO picture or anything at all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.