Pandemic Pumping Out New Mercenaries Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

igot1forya

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2008
[citation][nom]YOU ARE GAY[/nom]all of you are gay.[/citation]
I LOL'ed... and no, I'm not gay... unless you mean Gay-Happy, which I suppose is true now that you made me LOL. In that case, then Yes, I'm Gay now.

yang

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2009
[citation][nom]lifelesspoet[/nom]This board is growing more mature by the day.[/citation]
I whole heartily agree

tank

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2009
Lol if i had that job they were talking about... those posts would be gone... they contribute nothing to this board.

Anyways should be exciting what they come up with.

didymus03

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2009
More of the same. EA acquires franchise, fires the people who came up with it, then announces excitement about their commitment to the franchise and that they will continue using it. I have no real opinion about this current move, but in general I bet it's pretty frustrating to be one of the originals...

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
Well, Mercs 2 was pretty fun online. I randomly just raced around the world with a guy on a bike. I later then went with a different guy to a HVT, and when he dropped down nearby, I threw my helicopter at the HVT and bailed.
Fun times. =D

Icehearted

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2008
Mercs 2 was disastrously bad. It felt like an unfinished, unpolished, glitchy mess, the real shame being that the first Mercs was one of my favorite Xbox titles. It's honestly hard to get excited when garbage gets a sequel.

ALANMAN

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2006
Too bad it's probably going to suck ass on PC. I'm tired of all the good games getting the console treatment.

Waiting for Battlefield: Bad Company 2. I predict it'll last a while on PC, but I could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.