Patent Troll Sues Facebook Over Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

unther

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2012
Alright someone take this a****** out back and shoot him, save the rest us from this headache.

No wonder it takes so long for legitimate cases to go though the court systems, it's being backlogged by these types of idiots.

zak_mckraken

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2004
What I really wonder is who are the guys behind this? Are they evil geniuses planning to exploit the flaws of the US patent system? Are they megalomaniac loonies who genuinely think they have a case? Are they jackasses with too much time on their hands trying to get a good laugh?

svdb

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2009
[citation][nom]molo9000[/nom].. it's not the lawyer's fault. It's the fault of corrupt politicians and bloated bureaucracy.[/citation]Other democratic countries around the world have equally bloated bureaucracy, and yet such cases are removed even before they could reach a court and waste everyone's time and (tax) money. But of course those countries didn't surrender their democracy to corporations...

Lord Captivus

Distinguished
Sep 13, 2011
one shouldnt be able to "invent" something unless one "builds it"...
I have invented teleportation: Its when...you know...something disappears in a place and appears somehwere else...YEAH! you better be ready for me SPOCK!

13thmonkey

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2006
surely any lawyer know they will lose that one due to the prior art alone. So why take on the case other than to charge rtsi for their services, they have to know that rtsi can't be that flush with cash, looks like the losing side will lose.

belardo

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2008
UH... by that description... that pretty much covers the internet as a whole. Its like they are trying to put a patent on the wheel or dirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.