Paygr: Market Yourself, Get Paid

Status
Not open for further replies.

N19h7M4r3

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2008
[citation][nom]joelmartinez[/nom]It's just another medium for prostitution[/citation]
As they say in the internet: "A Point... Do you have one?"

valpanig

Distinguished
Aug 21, 2009
[citation][nom]joelmartinez[/nom]It's just another medium for prostitution[/citation]
as long as our dollar stays in US it should be good business :)

maestintaolius

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]valpanig[/nom]as long as our dollar stays in US it should be good business[/citation]
Well, it is a service that's pretty inconvenient if outsourced overseas.

G

I don't understand why anyone feels there is any value or notariety within this 'idea'. This is nothing more than a meager marketing tool, the only difference is they take a massive chunk of your profits, sound familiar? Ever heard of ebay? The finders fee is an age old technique used by the smart to pray upon the weak, lazy and stupid. Everyone understands the value of good marketing. However, ebay, craigslist, paygr, google, yahoo, and any other listing website does -not- do -any- of the marketing for you. It simply makes the information you made slightly more accessable to others, if at all.

If you want the biggest bang for your buck, I suggest looking into CMS (content management systems) like drupal, joomla and wordpress. These CMSs all have fantastic user bases, extensive plug-ins and they all do what everyone recognizes on the web as websites. Make a website and use one or two keyword based search engine enhancers such as adwords. The only other things that are going to give you a bigger 'bang for your buck' involve solid and awesome products or ideas aligned with excellent customer service.

bustapr

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009
looks good. For guitar players like me hoping to become professionals and get paid for playing guitar in a studio, this is a great idea.

woshitudou

Distinguished
Oct 11, 2006
I wouldn't advertise this type of site on the main news in case it turns out to be a scam setup like sms.ac or fanbox.com

Dannypwnsall

Distinguished
Oct 30, 2010
This should be a great for amateur and part time computer geeks(us) to get a little extra moneys. I personally would like to be able to market some of my CAD/3D modeling and make a bit of side money.

Status
Not open for further replies.